your truly♥
the girl♥


Felicia♥
I am who i am. I love to smile with my 2 rabbit teeth, easier cry even reading story book. Imma not special but no one could replace me:). I have an enjoyable life, i love my family, my friends, my boyfriend(if i have one), fashion, my BB and all the cutie stuff. This is my life, i'm enjoying my life, so do you? Have a nice day;) BB pin : 21FBEB7C

underline italic bold
tagboard
scream out loud


archives
gone with the wind

January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
i'm on my way

leave your kindly mssg:)

recently me:)
Thursday, June 9, 2011

May:- This month for me is not really well. Full of argument on this month, exam month! I wish the following month would be a nice month. And, i know i have been 1 month never update my blog. Sorry peeps, laziness is killing me!:-P I would update my blog as fast as i could. All of the picture shows recently me! :D






June :- When to Desaru @ Johor last week, i don't know what happen to my blog, is hard to upload all the photos inside my camera. So, imma upload the other time. Teeheee! Here is all the photos inside my phone, enjoy;)













 Sungei wang with cousins.
Outlook of the day:)

xoxo 

Wait for my next post : cousin's wedding;)


(back to the top.)